Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Melville Intermediate - 150 Words about Jackies Holidays

In the holidays I went to the movies and watched Grown Ups 2 with my sister and it was dumb.

After the movie I went shopping with my sister and we went and cut my hair and that stupid lady wrecked my fringe and she made me angry.

After I was angry we went home and showed my Mum what had happened.  But in the morning I got over it.

My Mum got upset with the lady and she told me to never go there again. 

I would never go there again because they don't have good customer service.

Walking around the lake. 

When I was walking around the lake with my sister Levi saw me but I didn't see him.

When I was walking around the lkae I was so tired but then I got over it because my sister let me play on the playground and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment